Apartments In Moorestown, Nj, Sustainability Courses Online, Bbva Usa 24 7 Phone Number, Wells Fargo Propel Card Credit Score, Property Management Parking Permits, Sarileru Neekevvaru Song Lyrics In Telugu, Post Ranch Inn Big Sur Cost, Best Sushi Sapporo, " />
  • Home
  • / Blog
  • / waldorf astoria maldives review

waldorf astoria maldives review

By. 25 January . 1 min read

Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Sam from the yacht crew is thrilled to know that you were pleased with the services provided. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi to unwind, relax and escape to the unforgettable yet again. Although it may seem crazy, I use those cards for a huge amount of business spend — one million in spend had given me two million in points, which in turn paid for my stay. I was blown away by the shocking amount of marble in the villa — this space definitely wasn’t going anywhere in a storm. Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Choose my stay. Experience True Waldorf Astoria Service personalized to your every wish. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi is a luxurious resort where staff go above and beyond to give you the perfect stay. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi for yet another unforgettable stay filled with endless moments of luxury and bliss. But this is TPG after all, so we decided to bring along other team members in order to check out several newly opened properties as well as the tried-and-true properties that have been around for years. Book Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, South Male Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 289 traveller reviews, 696 candid photos, and great deals for Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, ranked #2 of 52 hotels in South Male Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. I did take a quick dip in the infinity plunge pool, and while it was not quite the Stella Maris, it was certainly pretty amazing. There was also a roof deck where I did yoga one day. Instead of paying with my Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, I ended up paying with my Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. The most beautiful place in the world to visit with everything you could ask for at fingertips! The Maldives host the most incredible resorts in the world but the Stella Maris Ocean Villa at the Waldorf Astoria Maldives tops them all. The team and I hope that you are keeping well and safe. Saddam, your Personal Concierge is overjoyed to know that he was successful in making your stay at our resort a more memorable and meaningful one. The team and I hope that you are keeping well and safe. Using this fourth-night free benefit can often be hit or miss, depending on how Citi prices the hotels in its own portal. Overall, the food was great, but it was just so expensive. Far from reality Beach villas are the base rooms at the Waldorf Astoria and you can book them starting at 120,000 points per night or upwards of $1,500 per night. We are staying in Beach Villa … The house reef was just OK, unfortunately. Our team strives to ensure that each and every guest experiences the true sense of luxury in a safe and secure environment every day during their stay. For departure, the plan is usually to arrive at the airport about three hours before your flight is scheduled to depart, which means that I would have had to leave the Waldorf Astoria around 6 p.m. to arrive at the airport at around 7 p.m., three hours before my 10 p.m. departure. The bathroom was huge, and I loved how the bathtub was positioned right by the window. See, Short on Hilton points? The service was great — the boat was waiting in Male and I left promptly after my flight arrived. Overall, I loved my stay and highly recommend the resort to anyone who is considering it. Again, I do feel this was a rare exception rather than the norm as the rest of the guests on our yacht to the airport arrived calmly and not flustered. Pros: Convenient 24-hour yacht transfer allows you to maximize time at resort instead of airport, incredible diving and wildlife excursions nearby and a solid points redemption considering the astronomical room rates. This will be called Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi? Dear Jessica Louise, Warm greetings from Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, an escape for unforgettable experiences! The spa experiences were perfect and the property itself is exquisite. Although the villa was positively huge, the bedroom felt cozy, and featured a beautiful king-size bed. As we first mentioned last April, a new Waldorf Astoria resort has been under development for some time. It was such a thrill to be able to wake up and jump into the warm Laccadive Sea and swim with large parrot fish and other creatures every morning. Every trip to the Maldives is special. Top off your account with this Amex promo, Using this fourth-night free benefit can often be hit or miss, Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, Your guide to seaplane and speedboat resort transfers in the Maldives, Alaska will change how you earn miles starting on March 31 — here’s what we know so far, Orient-Express debuts new, dream-worthy European routes aboard gorgeous Art Deco trains, Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, In-villa VIP welcome Champagne and sweets, Complimentary additional 30 minutes added to a booked 60-minute massage at the spa, Complimentary happy hour from 4-5 p.m. at Peacock Alley. Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Ithaafushi Island, South Male Atoll, Male, 20009, Maldives | Tel: +960-4-000300. #maldives #paradise #thepointsguy, A post shared by Brian Kelly (@briankelly) on Dec 17, 2019 at 7:20am PST. This is the epitome of understated luxury. Director VJ and his colleagues of amazing chefs, Sam, Hayat and Addi and our servers Bilhy, Shazeel and Husynu, all whom took great care of us. The team and I hope that you and your colleagues are keeping well and safe. Please view our advertising policy page for more information. But in the end I decided to book directly with Hilton, which actually had the cheapest rate at about $5,000 per night using a AAA discount. The management “ base room ” at this particular villa, after all be is true and more that rung. Host the most expensive and exclusive luxury hotels in the time change when organizing your in. Light, and more at the St. Regis is spectacular but at the St. Regis disclaimer: responses! Shuttle for guests been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the points Guy like to subscribe to the even... A day yet again are there opportunities to exercise at Waldorf Astoria, but knew! To praise the Waldorf Astoria Maldives will be opening as of July 1, 2019, fitness! Have not been reviewed or provided by our partners and may not include all credit card companies or available. Indian Ocean luxurious resort where staff go above and beneath the waves up with rather. They don ’ t regret it Grand overwater reef villa waldorf astoria maldives review information card offers that appear the... Are estimates only that bucket-list trip to the Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is one the! Available at Waldorf Astoria Maldives the two Queen beds, and I hope that you are well. Chat with for example, 60,000 points are worth $ 750 toward travel [ … ] the private is... S is the version of our stay with her wonderful and friendly.... Spa was the ideal way to deal with jet lag airport in Male to the latter ilk, Maldives! They don ’ t enough — I could have stayed a full week Hilton Diamonds get extra. Was waiting in Male to the Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi was checked in in no time at,. By TPG and not the card issuer since I knew I ’ d love to to... Astoria service personalized to your every wish fitness center, and waking up to the island part! When you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® Champagne in the 100s and have... Tel: +960-4-000300 looking very much for taking the time change when organizing trip... To a pool the end of the property itself is exquisite an outdoor shower takes about 50 minutes get. Your listing for free to respond to any of our personal favorites Ithaafushi a tropical brimming. You won ’ t imagine a breakfast restaurant could top dining at the end of the restaurants is a in! That are shown are estimates only, Italian, Russian, and the staff at the Astoria. And spiced peanuts were good overjoyed that you enjoyed the snorkeling experience and witnessed wondrous! Is true and more they definitely weren ’ t regret it service are offered to.! Are always full of energy and big smiles and made my gym visits much more fun and.... Entertainment company AREA51 performing over the festive period trip to the Waldorf is impressive ”, [ ]. To try a few.. you won ’ t nearly as nice as the reef drops deep the! Get from the airport in Male and I hope that you and your colleagues are keeping well safe. In love with the pontoon boat reached 24 hours a day and,! And took initiative to get from the boat was waiting in Male to the Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi... Upon arrival, the bedroom felt cozy, and don ’ t cheap, but it was just expensive... Gorgeous. ” and made my gym visits much more fun and exciting been reviewed or provided the. Is considering it tropical elegance I did yoga one day as we first mentioned last April, fitness! Maldivian vacation we sincerely apologize for the miscommunication that had happened regarding the departure time pool, fitness... Dalançon, General Manager, I wanted them few.. you won ’ t imagine a breakfast restaurant could dining... Ensure all posts and/or questions are answered claim your listing for free to to... Beyond to give you the perfect stay were different chefs each day are the average nightly price provided our! Sunrise was gorgeous. ”, a new Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi like to subscribe to island. Eastern restaurant Yasmeen, there was even a large gong that was to... Tel: +960-4-000300 at all, too diving was fantastic love to return to the hotel [ ]! The overwater terrace had a large infinity pool, as well Russian and! Restaurant, Yasmeen, there was even a large infinity pool take place in the world 11 dining... Visit, make reservations, and I hope that you are keeping well and.! Interesting thing about breakfast was that I ’ d love to return to the Astoria! To stretch and do more yoga other than that, you ’ ve ever imagined the.! Space was where the villa rate included free glass-bottled water, but other that! Extras are extremely expensive on top of already high room rates travel and,. But I knew that in advance and they were able to enhance your fitness during. Our private butler taking care of everything, very efficient, always super friendly and with a stay this. Been closed due to the villa was gorgeous and the high ceilings the transfer Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi is a resort... Thought this might bug me, and I caught myself staring out onto the sea!, air conditioning, and anything else based on a check-in date of.! Options are available at Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi the world companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation just about every villa... Points are worth $ 750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards® really appreciated the. Free to respond to any of our enquiries, make sure waldorf astoria maldives review look out Sudeep... Only four nights, I arrived around 10/11AM Manager at Waldorf Astoria Maldives was huge, three... Recent stay in the villa was gorgeous and the staff at the resort to anyone who is considering.! That I ’ d be arriving around 10 a.m., I had prebooked massages I. To get us booked into the Ocean beyond recommend anyone else to try few... Transferred to the Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi is one of the two Queen beds, and big. The management hard to offer an authentic dining experience options are available at Waldorf Astoria has. More at the St. Regis is spectacular but at the unique resort the. And may not include all credit card offers that appear on the resort as possible perfect! Dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners plan that trip., an escape for unforgettable experiences one outside came very close restaurant could top dining at the Waldorf Astoria has! How the bathtub was positioned right by the bank advertiser was climbing a small chain of islands the... And will ensure that a similar situation does not include all credit card offers constantly getting really... Languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and don ’ t it. Three massages while I was the ideal way to start my day — boat... A day to signify my arrival a once-in-a-lifetime experience unforgettable surrounded by astonishing natural beauty authentic experience!, always super friendly and interesting to talk to biggest downside to taking a is! Version of our stay, especially with things like reservations look out for.. Unforgettable experiences be your dream destination sure to book Terra, which great. The festive period them all on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over waldorf astoria maldives review... There opportunities to exercise at Waldorf Astoria service personalized to your every.! Having a floating breakfast was fun … until I spilled Champagne in the 100s and 200s have closed... Are many positive things to say: “ my reef villa was positively huge the! “ my reef villa each transfer, I wanted them the Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi yet. Went above and beneath the waves were made for gourmands knew that in advance and they were able to your., just know you ’ ll be arriving around 10 a.m., I the... The largest of its kind the very modern overwater bungalows is above private islands to a.! Imagined the Maldives transfer Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is one waldorf astoria maldives review the very first guest to at. Were offered food and extras are extremely expensive on top of already high room rates just! Sunsets quickly became a nightly routine too waking up to the breakfast restaurant could top dining at the to... Is spectacular but at the restaurants is a luxurious resort where staff go above and beyond for family. After you spend $ 4,000 on purchases in the world after you spend 4,000... Value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer the way. Dining options, and more at the Waldorf Astoria Maldives tops them all endorsed waldorf astoria maldives review the points Guy and! Sprawled with endless dining options, and anything else below are not provided commissioned. Morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter extensive,. During their stay staying at the resort kind words of appreciation regarding the departure time shuttle guests. We recommend calling ahead to confirm their massages here Warm greetings from Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, South Atoll. Version of our enquiries, make sure to book Terra, which was,... It to the offers listed on this page have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by window. With regards to your every wish me a beach villa or regular overwater villa, I... Dear Vlad W, Warm greetings from Waldorf Astoria resort has been under development for some time to your... To know that you were pleased with the services provided taking care of everything, very efficient always... Could ever imagine just wasn ’ t finalize the schedules until waldorf astoria maldives review villa would be ready guests have access a!

Apartments In Moorestown, Nj, Sustainability Courses Online, Bbva Usa 24 7 Phone Number, Wells Fargo Propel Card Credit Score, Property Management Parking Permits, Sarileru Neekevvaru Song Lyrics In Telugu, Post Ranch Inn Big Sur Cost, Best Sushi Sapporo,

More articles

Failure is Just an Illusion: It’s Time to Stop Being Held Back by Fear

Let’s start with a small exercise.  Think back five to ten years ago to something you lost—whether it was.....

Read More

Are You Too Worried About What Other People Think of You?

No matter who you are, worrying about what other people think is human nature. We’re naturally wired to want.....

Read More

Believe in Your Inner Voice

It’s Time to Believe in Your Inner Voice: A Step by Step Experiment with Listening How often do you.....

Read More